Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Mr.Magnetichead
UO Noob

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:48 pm

Hi, I was wondering if you people could tell me exactlly what you remember about the necris and their hisotry from the unreal games to date.

TIA
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 12:55 pm

absolutly nothing. necris.. name sounds formiliar to me.. but i cant seem to connect it to anything.. is it a UT race?
sorry.. i realy dont know..

<Rachel> Razz
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:09 pm

yah its a UT race.. from the original UT....

i dont remember anything about them...

except they were really pale and always liked to wear black....

SirYawnalot
Rabid Poster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 4:34 pm

The Necris in UT were part of an underground society of assassins and terrorists. Not sure exactly why they were so anti-establishment, but they were all guilty of high-profile crimes. Physically they're similar to humans, but with snow-white skin and mostly white eyes (a few have proper pupils, others have greyish pupils that are hard to tell apart from the rest of their eye). Some have grey/white hair, others jet black.

Here are the Necris bios from the UT single-player ladder:

Black Legion:
A powerful team of Necris Phayder assassins that seek to dominate the Tournament. By destroying Xan Kriegor, the corrupt Tournament Champion, the Legion believes it can take control of Liandri operations.

Cryss
Classification: Phayder Assassin
Cryss, like Visse, takes pleasure in destruction. Unlike her Blood Sister, however, she is less likely to be overcome by a berserker rage. Distance weapons and silent tactics are her favorite.

Kragoth
Known as the 'Star Slayer', Kragoth is a dread assassin of the Phayder secret society. He is rumored to have single handedly killed the entire crew of an ICV Star Cruiser. Liandri will neither conform nor deny this information.

Freylis
Classification: Necris Blademaiden
A Blademaiden of the highest order, Freylis is a skilled and experienced warrior. She understands team tactics well and will always be where her team needs her the most.

Malakai
Malakai fights for glory and destruction. He, like many Necris, believe that every emotion is to be savored, every nuance of pain divine.

Visse
Seeking only pleasure in the pain of others, Visse rends her enemies with relentless fervor.

Necroth
Classification: Phayder Master
Necroth is Phayder Master for the Black Legion. Each Necris Master serves as a sort of dark chaplain, maintaining the morale of the group.

Malise
Classification: Necris Blademaiden
Malise, like her name implies, is an embodiment of hate. If she was not so closely watched by Necroth, she would turn upon even her own bretheren.

Grail
Grail is the most educated member of the Legion. He quietly bides his time, waiting for the right moment to take control.

Took a *lot* of digging through UT's files to find the last three...
BurgessistehSexay

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2004 9:43 pm

I remeber Loque was the strongest bot on my machine. I wish they would bring them back. They have the dark yet refined look rather than all goofy and over exaggerated.

View next topic
View previous topic