Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
.Guest.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:11 pm

Hi there!

My problem is quite strange, and it may have something to do with CBP2 vol2, because, everytime i run UT2004 and play it (instant action, singleplayer or multiplayer [even if i am the server owner]), about 10-15 min later, my PC simply shutdown immediatly. I don't think its the game itself, because this is happening since 2 days ago.... just the day that i downloaded CBP2 vol2 (volume 1 works pretty well), and i dont think its my PC too, because its clean of viruses and spywares or anything like it, and it has the required capacity to support the game.
I've already tried to reinstall UT2004, and the bug disappears, but after i put CBP2vol2 on it, it comes back. But CBP2vol2 isn't the only thing that generates that bug, two maps: AS-Obolus and AS-MissileSilo cause the whole same thing.
I will format my PC and reinstall Windows and every program on it today, but i will want to know if there is a solution yet, if anyone knows, of course...

I guess this is all, but anyway, i want to congratulates every person that helped in the making of the whole Community Bonus Pack, keep this way guys! And a special thanks to the mapper of DM-Reconstruct, CTF-Deep, ONS-Valarna, ONS-Yorda and AS-Thrust! Wink Wink
MozI
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 11:55 pm

My first guess sasser, u mentioned unwanted shutdowns thats one of its most annoying features.

To cure it, first kill it, then get the latest security patch for your OS so u dont get it again.

Thats my guess I could be wrong

mozidesign.com
.Guest.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:26 am

Thanx for answering....
But my OS is already at its last security patch, and I can't find the problem. I've noticed that CBP2vol2 and the AS maps that i mentioned before aren't the cause of this, because it keep happening even after I unistalled these maps...

PS: Sorry for my POOR english, i'm still learning...

View next topic
View previous topic