Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Enock
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:40 pm

I would love to hear about everyone's designs, drawings or whatever you've been working on. I check these forums everyday if possible to see whats new. I've recently been chatting with Yahoo, and its new Yahoo Messenger, with radio feature. It's a good way to meet gamers and artists that work with games and 3d programs. Although most people just goof' off. Also I'm close to buying my new computer, thinking about just buying one and not making one. It's been such a long wait, cause' in the past I was ripped off by a friend's brother, that ran a computer store, he took my $510 bucks and moved somewhere??? Can't find him. So beware of who you buy from, like the no-name computer stores. Anyway its been awhile since then, and I'm not PISSED off anymore, just focusing on the road ahead. Also the church design I was going to create in UnrealEd I don't think is going to happen. Cause' they hired some guy that builds churchs for a living. The congregation is better off that way. I still would have liked to get some ideas across. Anywho there is a ton of other things I can create.

thnks enock
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 8:07 am

ive been extremely busy with getting Atlantis ready for release this saturday.

and with 2 jobs and finals Wink so i'm really busy atm Very Happy

Kyllian
Novice Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 5:30 pm

I've been working on v6.1 of my xhair pack
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=383288

UO Noob

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2004 8:15 pm

Right now I'm on a ten man team (4 level designers, 4 Artists, 2 Programers) on a 2k4 Mod project here at the Guildhall. Our Team is working on a mod called "RUBICON".

The basic premise of RUBICON the mod is a Roman Civil war in a sci-fi setting where Rome never fell and developed technology and explored space. The mod features class based characters, like battlefield, and a varient of assult gameplay in which the map is played only once and then switches to another map depending on the outcome. Alots of work to be done... we're supposed to be finished for June 23rd.

Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 3:11 am

I've been busy feeding the duckies...

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 6:52 am

lol.. thats funny Smile

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic