View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Tournament Series
Sir_Brizz
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2003 10:26 pm

Hey everyone!

http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showthread.php?t=114742

I know it's a link to BuF, but I figure most of you post here and there. Basically I'm looking for help anyone can give on fraps'ing the trick jumps and neat places to use them. I'm also looking for someone that can lend me about 20mb of web space to host the short clips on until I'm done.

All other info is in that thread, but feel free to read it and reply here Smile

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:01 am

I can host 20 megs for personal use but not for a main download though. Let me know.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Sir_Brizz
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 2:21 am

yah...what I need is about 20 mb where people can plug their small clips. I think that each clip would weigh in at roughly 3-4mb depending on the length of the maneuver. I have some moves on Geothermal clipped together though and I have first and third person perspectives for each one. There are 4 so 8 short clips and about 3.75 mb in divx5.05...not very good quality though, having some probs with that. I'd like if someone could stick what I have somewhere so I can show people what I mean.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:51 pm

Brizz,

UO has a limited bandwidth deal with our host. So I can only store files not have them for public DL's. That is why we have an arrangement with Factory Unreal. Sorry that I can be of more assistance. However, Sprynex has a kick ass deal on small hosting for $5.95. Let me know if you are interested.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Sir_Brizz
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2003 8:58 pm

could you host for selective downloads? Like give me a small space and I can just have 1 or two people grab from there so they can host?

View next topic
View previous topic