Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 10:00 am

UbiSoft is looking for a little help on their upcoming endeavors that the Unreal Community can help with!
Are you looking for a challenge? Ubi Soft is searching for 8 Level Designers to contribute to the development of their video games. If you have:

A minimum of 2 years of experience in video game industry as a Level Designer or equivalent;Ability to build compelling and realistic 3D environments from concept artwork;Ability to design and build interesting and fun levels;A strong and deep video game culture;Extensive knowledge of Unreal, 3D Studio Max and Photoshop;Texturing knowledge;Ability to foster team-work;Interest in the future of video games;A desire to have fun!If these positions interest you, please send your resume & portfolio to Flavie Tremblay from the People Service before February 1st 2004 at this following address ftremblay@ubisoft.qc.ca. Or, send it by mail at Ubisoft, 5505 Boul, St-Laurent, Suite 5000, Montreal, Quebec, CANADATheres definately a few mappers that come to mind when I read this e-mail, for all those interested e-mail them quick! I'm sure it's on a first come first serve basis!
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:56 pm

If only I was a mapper and not a coder, this would be sweet for me, Montreal is only a few hours from Ottawa...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:21 pm

you a coder?

you working on a mod atm?

plz say no Very Happy

plz plz plz.....

plz say you want to work on one Very Happy

plz plz plz.....

TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:54 pm

Raven wrote:
you a coder?

you working on a mod atm?

plz say no Very Happy

plz plz plz.....

plz say you want to work on one Very Happy

plz plz plz.....

Heh, not to dissappoint but...yeah, I do have a mod in limbo (due to staff dropping due to RL commitments, and me getting bogged down in first year uni). But my schedule might be looking better when the next term starts in January, so I'm going to be looking at things then. What'd you have in mind?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:59 pm

Atlantis: Fight for earth!

we definately need a coder, we have one atm and he's swamped.

we wanna get him some help asap.

lemmie know what ya think

check out our IRC channel:

irc://irc.gamesnet.net/atlantis

TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:31 pm

so you're on the Atlantis team eh? What's your area of expertise?

Really as far as joining up, it's somethiing I'll have to consider. My mod is like my resume, its something I've been trying to create in the hopes of one day being able to move the short jaqunt down to London, Ontario and work with the fine folks at DE. Mind you I, lacking any artistic talent whatsoever, have kinda hit a small snag. I mean without looks, I can't complete my vision...blah blah blah, rant rant rant...anyhow, when my schedule changes, I'll see how things are and go from there. Gotta get studying for my clac final now though, so I'll see you around.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:09 pm

I'm the Lead BT and webadmin dude for Atlantis.

yah i hear ya about the "graphically challenged" part, i'm the same way, i can touch up pics but creating them from scratch they always sux :/

View next topic
View previous topic