Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
zenmaster
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 2:56 pm

Buzz and the crew are going to announce the specifics of the Unreal Tournament VTM content that will be on second DVD in the special edition package of UT2004, live today at lunch. You can listen in on the streming chat by clicking on this link if you have windows medea player streming radio enabled or through Winamp. Find the option to "add location" (File/Open URL/then place the URL in the adress box) for windows media player and pressing ctrl+L in Winamp and type the url http://db1.3dbuzz.com:8000/If you don't have an aplication configed to handal streaming radio, you'll get "The page cannot be found"
The mIRC channel is| #3dbuzz | Port: 6667 | Server: irc.3dbuzz.comI'll try to update with more information as it becomes avaliable......
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 4:07 pm

EXCELLENT!!!

i was gunna post about this but i was afk Confused

good thing you saw it too Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 5:13 pm

Raven wrote:
EXCELLENT!!!

i was gunna post about this but i was afk Confused

good thing you saw it too Very Happy

Shocked Sad Was this ok? what is "afk"? Smile I recorded most of it took 50 or so MB Confused but I'm sure they will high lite the important stuff....or if I can I will.

Zen
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 8:01 pm

afk = Away From Keyboard

and ya you did good with the post, if ya need to put the vid somewhere talk to dubious on IRC, he'll take care of the hosting

View next topic
View previous topic