Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 1:55 am

I received a cool little email last night.  I have been following the progress of the lander but I was at work all day.  I take it they did it successfully because of this little tidbit of info.In celebration of the landing on Mars. Mars Mod (www.marsmod.com) would like to announce their selection of the UT2004 engine for the development of an upcoming simulation. In celebration of the Mars Landing of Spirit this morning Mars Mod has released 7 screenshots as well as opened up a multimedia section of its web site. Also an online design document has made available, so you can see what we are planning. Mars Mod is quite unique. It will be a simulation of the NASA's planned manned mars mission. Its certainly not another counter strike clone.  Come visit our web site and check us out.  Matt PrattMars Mod Mission Director marsmod@hotmail.comThis Mod definitely sounds interesting.
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:05 pm

interesting... cool to see that people recognise this engine and will use it, kinda reminds me of America's Army somehow Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 1:10 am

im gonna buy ut2004 when i get my new comp in 6months

cant wait for that 2.8 p4 and fx 5900

View next topic
View previous topic