Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:10 pm

Great game. Well it's short but that's most likeley because it's so very good. I'm very picky on historical games of all kind but this one shows some quality for a change though the soviet bashing was kinda silly. When I played the game I thought about how the MP must be lame or sum. Well I of course checked it out (being the open minded person I am Wink ) and I was amazed by the atmosphere it made. The sniper is very powerful but the maps are so that you can like always kill them somehow and they aren't that very good alone. I've been playing alot on this server and hope I can see some of you there 62.145.145.168:28960 .[/u]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 10:12 pm

call of duty rocks, the weapons have a perfectly adjusted damage system
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 12:49 pm

I love the way it feels. My first game i have ever played was UT1 then i played the unreal series, i just cant get over the fact that COD feels and looks so much like something that the Unreal devs would have made. The guns and health systems seem to be straight from a UT mod (dont remember which one.....)

i just love playin it.

View next topic
View previous topic