Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:35 am

I just got an e-mail from Oli, of the Jungle Warfare team, about a little help that is needed for his team.
Howdy all! I was wondering if you would be kind enough to let the community know that we are in need of weapons modellers/skinners and mappers,  Anyone interested can check out the site for more details or contact me at this address. Many thanks for your continued support.Also on the list is a place called Scion Studios, I dont know much about them but I think we'll hear a lot from them in the future! Scion Studios is happy to announce the opening of multiple positions for our Xbox and next-gen PC development teams. Review the following job descriptions and if you think you make a good fit for our team email us at: jobs@scionstudios.com. Please include the job title in the subject header of the email.Looks like a few lucky people will get some excellent jobs!
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:55 pm

the second job is for another unreal title... Scion has been alive for some time now and I doubt they are just idling. so... Unreal Warfare? Very Happy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 10:58 pm

could be Smile

Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 12:15 am

maybe they are starting on UT2k5 or at least getting ready... let's not jump to conclusions we all know what that has brought us

View next topic
View previous topic