50%  [ 2 ]
Ummm, get her this......
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

zenmaster
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 11:15 am

My mom is a pathological cleaner, she is always vacuuming and moping the floors....we live in a Greek revival house (looks similar to a plantation home) with thick pine planks for flooring through out the entire house. The dilemma is I/We have a dog that sheds 24 7 Smile and we all are always moving whether it be helping with some thing running arinds etc. so we contribute to the conglomerate of stuff that accumulates on the floor. This is my brilliant solution........

http://www.roombavac.com/products/roombaProElite.asp

Is this the best one for around 200-300 $ Shocked Smile I got to play with one in Religh when I went to Unreal U at sharper image I ed seen them before but once I got to hold one I was impresed with their design....

Zen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 1:38 pm

their a good concept, but i am skeptical on ow they perform

i saw them demoed on The Screen Savers a while ago, and it diddnt look like it was doing a very through job.

i think if they have perfected on the design and the vaccuming ability yah it would be a good idea for her Very Happy

alpha2003
The Underworld God of Spamming

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:46 pm

not worth the price, not that great

View next topic
View previous topic