Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:11 am

Just incase anyone missed our reporter -dp-'s post about it yesterday, I thought I'd make a quick little expansion what he had stated (as I already had this written up before he posted his.... Sad ). So while it's not exactly new news here, it does give a little more detail.

Seems the guys over at The Adrenaline Vault have been busy, and they've gotten a great interview covering the upcoming add-on for Unreal 2, XMP. They compare this soon to be hit against some of the classics and other upcoming games in the market, including everything from Quake III, to Unreal Tournament 2004, to the classic Unreal. This interview leaves no strings left dangling, no corner unturned, it's got it all, I mean really, just check out this portion:
How will the multiplayer game play differ from Unreal Tournament 2K3 and the upcoming Unreal Tournament 2K4?

XMP varies in a number of ways from the modes in both UT2K3 and 2K4. First off, the game is class-based, which means you choose one of the three classes and have a full load-out each time you deploy. The classes all differ in skills, movement, armor and equipment. Several new movement capabilities, such as sprinting and jump jets, expand the already wide range of options, including dodging and mantling....
So if that left your mouth drooling for more information, why not head over and check out the Full Article.

View next topic
View previous topic