Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:10 am

So here I sit, preparing my news for the day, and going over it all yet again checking for grammar errors or spelling mistakes, and I got to thinking... You know what we need here at UnrealOps more than anything right now? An activity, something that ties up this very interesting gaming year into a final "hoorah!" to all of the things we've enjoyed this past year. And guess what? This reporter has the 30th of this month as a news day to post, so it got me thinking (I do that a lot when it's snowing outside and I can just sit down and relax)...

What has been your favorite game of 2003? The rules are simple, I'm not going to force anyone to come up with something that came out this year. I just want to know what you think is the game that has kept you occupied the most during this last year. And if you're so inclined, you can submit a blurb as to why you think it was the best game this year, by simply sending me an email that outlines which game you are voting for, and why you think it deserves the title of UnrealOps - Game of the Year (Readers Choice). Of course, you're more than welcome to discuss it in the forum thread created by this post, however, submissions MUST be made via email (One submission per person only please). And then I'll take all of the submissions, tally them up, and post the results on the 30th as we wrap up 2003.

So go ahead, get your votes in! And may the best game win!
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 4:46 pm

I realize yesterday was a news-filled day, so I figured I'd bump this to make sure people saw it Wink I'd really like to hear some feedback, and the ones I've gotten already are awesome! So keep em comin in guys! Smile

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
cAm
UO Noob

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 5:07 pm

Unreal Tournament 2003 Twisted Evil Exclamation

only game i have played consistently all year Very Happy
spongebob
Irix WAnnabe

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2003 8:44 pm

Splinter Cell. - slickest thing I've played this year.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 1:36 pm

XMP, XMP, XMPPPPPP...
And Max Payne 2, natch.

View next topic
View previous topic