Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:10 pm

Ah, curse the flu, and my most sincere apologies for being late with the rest of the news. Lest my porcelain god calls me again, I got some more news for you all.First on the menu is the patch for DX2. News has been out on this for a while, but unfortunately, no one else has posted about it yet. Below is a list of changes in the 1.1 Patch for Deus Ex: Invisible War.
- Defaulted Bloom to off when starting a new game.- Adjusted mouse movement to eliminate feeling of "lagginess". - Adjusted the HUD so that it is pushed toward the edges of the screen. - Added option for turning all shadows off. This can massively improve performance, especially at higher resolutions. - Shrunk all text sizes. - Reworked mouse-based UI control within the inventory and biomod screens: . Right-clicking will now swap items in the inventory and toolbelt screen. . Added buttons for installing weapon mods and biomods. . The biomod/inventory/datavault hotkeys are now toggles (the same buttons will now both open and close these subscreens). - Added quicksave/quickload keys. (F10/F12) - Non-hostile AI's will now go hostile much sooner if shot. - Eliminated monitor resyncing during level transition and savegame loads. - Increased the headshot damage multiplier for the pistol. - Increased the damage of the stun prod.So, there you have it. Get it here, and you won't have to wait in line.

View next topic
View previous topic