Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:41 am

If there's one thing I love, it's independent reviews. The ones done by the underdogs, not the huge and the almighty and the biased. They tend to be more honest, unbiased, and true to the game's content and quality.Anyway, Gamer's Pulse happens to be one of the aforementioned sites, and they have an excellent review of Deus Ex: Invisible War. They echo my feelings almost exactly. Here's a snippet:
Surely if God were a machine, he would approve of Deus Ex: Invisible War. The perfect balance of non-linear gameplay and plot development, the game offers a unique experience that successfully evolves the gameplay of the original. More so than any other game, it allows complete player-driven gameplay in the progression of the story and character development. The interactivity of the game’s environments coincides with the open-ended nature of its gameplay, allowing for limitless gameplay potential. While there are some technical issues, the game is a beautiful achievement visually and aurally, as well as in terms of game design. Undoubtedly, Deus Ex: Invisible War is a pinnacle in gameplay that will stand as an example for the next-generation of games to come. So, there you have it. Enjoy it here.
enfestid
Novice Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 2:20 pm

AVault.com = best review site :p

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 6:32 pm

Being able to pick up and toss bodies = teh win. Laughing

View next topic
View previous topic