Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:11 am

Good morning all.  I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year.  I had a chance to hit the local movie theatre after the Lions game yesterday (they actually won a game for once).  After flipping a coin my girlfriend and I decided to see The Last Samurai.  Now I am not the biggest Tom Cruise fan but I have to say the movie was incredible.  The Japanese actor who plays the head Samurai did a great job of acting and stole the movie in my opinion.  There was also cool preview of a movie I had never heard about called The Day After Tomorrow.  So when you have some time today definitely check out these two trailers.
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:41 pm

Yeah, I've seen that twice, great fun...too bad I wasnt allowed bringing my katana to the theatre...stupid weapons laws...

Note: Yes I spelled it "theatRE" not "theatER", suck it peons! Wink

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:25 pm

you own a katana? damn I want one

and the head samurai is called shogun and is kind of a general though I think that this movie is historically incorrect in many ways... well I haven't seen it and can't past judgements so I'll just wait and see Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:12 pm

i have 5 kitanas Razz

my brother and i fight with them on a regular basis.... we have the scars to proove it Razz

the blades usually get sharpened every year, when we go visit my cuz's place (he made the blades to begin with Wink )

their very bad ass Very Happy

TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 5:14 pm

yeah, as soon as I get the money, I'm looking to get another one I've had my eye on and/or a nice set (katana, wakizashi, and tanto w/ stand) that I've alos had my eye on.

View next topic
View previous topic