Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:21 am

Well I have a cool end of the year treat for everyone out there. The first joint Halo Ops/Unreal Ops interview is now finished and ready for your reading pleasure.  We recently had a chance to catch up with Cliffy B of Epic Games and fire off a few gaming related questions to him. Here is a snip.
Where did you come up with some of the ideas for your Unreal Levels?Back in the day it was a combination of random brainstormed ideas combined with inspiration from some of our favorite films. When I was working on the Vortex Rikers level for the first Unreal I was a big fan of the film "Event Horizon" and much of the atmosphere was inspired by that movie.It is definitely a good read so head on over and check it out!
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:40 pm

joint interview? What's Cliffy got to do with Halo? Im confused....

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 3:51 pm

why not asked him about the photoshop this contest?

and i dident even use photoshop.. stupid name for a contest Wink

<Rachel> Razz
tootbrush

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:36 am

Quote:
We'll continue to produce Unreal series games but I'd be a liar if I tried to say we weren't building up other franchises outside of Unreal.

Jazz the Jackrabbit 3? Cool

View next topic
View previous topic