Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:01 am

Over at the EGM web site, there's a really great interview with the development team of Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. I'm actually considering getting this game after the wonderful reviews it's gotten, and I thought it would be nice to ring in the new year with some news about an old license that has really withstood the tests of time. If any of our readers own this game, I'd love to get your feedback in our forums. Get to the page here.
saturnfive
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 11:28 am

I have the XBox version here. I'd say it's a really nicely made game with very slick presentation: The bloom, fabrics, floating mist and light beams all contribute to a very polished looking product. The combat and the acrobatics are very well implemented and intuitive too, and pretty fun for the first half of the game. Once you've mastered all the acrobatic and combat manouvres, though, the gameplay tends towards 'more of the same'.

The Xbox version suffers from a couple of bugs and crashes too.

Overall I'd say it's pretty worthy of the reviews it's getting, but I'd mark it down a little for the repetitive gameplay after the first half.

View next topic
View previous topic