Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Mr. Brownstone
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 12:36 pm

If you visit the Atari forums, you might already recognise the name TomWithWeather — a man who took 50 posts (and a shiny new avatar) to start talking coherently with anyone. Well, he is no other than Nathan Overman (also a BU forum regular) who has managed to strike it lucky and get a job with Epic! Sparky tells us all about it:

BU: How’s Unreal Tournament 2004 going? I’m sure you can slip in something juicy here; we all know you’re good for it Wink. No seriously, how’s the game coming along?

Nathan: The game is coming along nicely. Everyday means new and/or improved features. It’s been great to see how a game evolves so quickly. I can’t say much about specific things, but I will say that this game is going to be a blast to play. I think all of the people out there who are making up their minds to not like it, will definitely be proven wrong.

Check out the full-interview, complete with tongue-in-cheek predictions for the arrival of the UT2004 Demo.
HeLLFiRe
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2004 9:49 pm

Quote:
I think all of the people out there who are making up their minds to not like it, will definitely be proven wrong.

As if I'd expect them to say anything other than that. J/k. The game will probably rock, at least the new game modes.

View next topic
View previous topic