Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:20 pm

Well today's news is backwards.  Usually I like the Random Thoughts to be put on the end but alas that is not the case today.  With the holidays finally over and things slowing down at BWW's (January is a slow month for restaurants), I have had some time to play UT2003 again.  What has changed over the last 3 months?  Well not a lot of players playing but something wonderful has happened.  There are tons of incredible new maps being map.  Just this weekend Plutonic released another incredible CTF map called Hypothermia as well as some other maps that are not only stunning but very, very playable i.e. Frostbite (see screenies below) and Exiled.The attention to detail is amazing on these maps.  For example the sand that falls from teh ceiling in Exiled.  It is small touches like that combined with some nice map flow that makes me excited for UT2004.  Why you say?  Well because '04 is going to hit the ground running with not only cool maps from Epic and DE but these newer maps from community members.  Let's just say here to hoping we have a playable demo very soon.

View next topic
View previous topic