Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 11:17 am

Due to popular demand a new rank has been added. Any new UO Forumer that gets 200 posts in 3 weeks gets a new title. Congrats to Alpha2003!!

Razz

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:23 pm

LOL!

that's sweet Smile

Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:13 pm

Ah shit thats fricking hilarious. Razz

Now how about one for those of us who take FOREVER to get to 200.................like a certain someone Smile

[subliminal message]

<-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- <-- ME Wink

[/subliminal message]

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:15 pm

hehe, shel i teach you the fine art of spamming?
or maybe raven would be a better candidate to do that..
or acualy, i spam as muhc as he does. couse he got about twice as much post as me, but he is here twice as long. so if we joined same time, we would have about same # of posts..?

<Rachel> Razz
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 4:56 pm

Cheetah wrote:
or acualy, i spam as muhc as he does. couse he got about twice as much post as me, but he is here twice as long. so if we joined same time, we would have about same # of posts..?

Actually I recieved fine training in the art of posting which I think should be rewarded more than spamming. The fact that it took me this long must say something about the quality of my posts.......(or something Razz)

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:38 am

Kharnellius wrote:
Cheetah wrote:

Actually I recieved fine training in the art of posting which I think should be rewarded more than spamming. The fact that it took me this long must say something about the quality of my posts.......(or something Razz)
Ah, alas, you could simply decide to not give a rat's ass about your post count and spend more time making sure that they're well worded, spelled, and pertinent... but then again, what fun is that?

barbos
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:59 am

ya... There are many forums that do not show post counts for that reason
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:21 am

barbos wrote:
ya... There are many forums that do not show post counts for that reason

Yeah, that's why (as Dragon Rage put it) I don't give a "rat's ass" about my post count. It's kinda silly if you ask me. It's like......oooo wow people will respect me because I have a big shiny number under my name.....ooooo.......look! Rolling Eyes

I'd rather people remembered me for what I said; not how much I said. Cool
(and yes I am a neat freak and proofread what I type before I "submit" it. I even make liberal use of the "preview" button.)

So many people I see who post on forums say so much literally but actually say so little. (Think about it.) Smile

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:37 am

Quote:
I'd rather people remembered me for what I said; not how much I said.

Quote:
Oh my gosh, do you want a pacifier now too?

Oh Ill remember u allright, ill remember you as an @sswipe.
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:50 am

Anonymous wrote:
Quote:
I'd rather people remembered me for what I said; not how much I said.

Quote:
Oh my gosh, do you want a pacifier now too?

Oh Ill remember u allright, ill remember you as an @sswipe.

You are the one who can't stand up to a joke or anything. You keep crying. Hence my reasons for saying such a thing. Stop being a baby and trying to garner sympathy. What an attention ploy. You were doing just fine till you decided to go run away cause someone was rubbing you the wrong way. You can't even face problems. You just run. And that's exactly what little children do. They run to mommy when suddenly someone doesn't bow down to them or says something you don't like.

Give me a break. What I said was sadly appropriate and even your refusal to even log in further proves my point. Stop having a hissy fit. Some day you will look back and laugh at how silly this is. (I hope...)

And my post about you being Uberspammer was in jest. So settle down.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:02 am

1. where do u see my crying

2. where do u see me trying to garner sympathy

3. i dont like that joke

4. yes i might have acted like a little kid

5. im not running away

6. I rather be a guest and post less often than start bitchin at the mods, although i do realize i can do the same with my reg account. I just feel like it ok?.

7. I never insulted you

8. that joke pissed me off

9. in every joke there is a bit of what the person is trying to really say

10. youve just shown ur true colors

11.you talk too much shit

12. i dont like you

13 you are on my shitlist.

14. You are an @sswipe

15.you are welcome to make a valid list about the things you dont like about me

Have a nice day kid Laughing
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 3:10 am

ENOUGH!

Both of you, you're acting like immature children who need a spanking. For the love of god, stop it, now.

If I had the permissions this thread would be locked, sealed, and done by now, but unfortunately I don't. So both of you, end it, here and now.

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:43 am

Peoii wrote:
ENOUGH!

Both of you, you're acting like immature children who need a spanking. For the love of god, stop it, now.

If I had the permissions this thread would be locked, sealed, and done by now, but unfortunately I don't. So both of you, end it, here and now.

Agreed! Alpha, Kharn, stuff it! We do NOT condone this type of behavior on our boards. This is designed to be a friendly atmosphere, not a forum for your spats. If you have that much of a problem with each other, address it in PMs, or better yet, get over it. But do NOT bring it onto our boards. These are for the discussion of gaming and Unreal... not personal disputes.

Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 9:41 am

I took care of it peoii Smile

i'm going to say this once. next time this starts happening the threads will be locked immediately and all offending posts will be deleted. this is the last resort that i am going to do. i dont want to do that, but these forums are supposto be a friendly conversation places and obviously namecalling isnt friendly. I hate people that have not had any problem with each other untill one small and insignificant comment meant to be a joke is taken in the wrong way. even after the person making the comment apologizes.

GIVE IT UP ALREADY! Evil or Very Mad

Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 4:00 pm

POSTED BY KHARN IN ANOTHER THREAD:

Quote:

Go ahead and lock this the second you read it.

Did you lock it? Good.

Ok. I want you guys to realize I was NOT trying to start anything. I made a joke in this thread http://www.barbos.net/unrealops/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1539
If you notice, I think I made it quite clear it was a joke by including "I like pie" as an option in the poll (which most people INCLUDING MYSELF chose as our vote, anyway).

I don't know why alpha got all upset over it but it is clear that I cannot joke with him. I actually got a kick out of alpha at times and figured he'd be cool with taking a silly joke. Apparetnly, I was wrong.

I also want to clear up a few things. As far as I remember not once did I say you were a baby. I said stop acting like one. Big difference. If at any point I said you were this or that then what I meant to say was stop acting like one. This is soo silly. I can't even believe I have to explain myself. Stop posting with emotions flying and READ what people post. You keep trying to turn everything I say as a personal attack on you. Whenever one of my buddies starts complaining about stupid stuff I tell him to stop acting like a baby, too!!!!! And he would do the same to me. Why? Cause we care for each other and know when we are being dumb little bitches. So we tell each other to, "Suck it up and get over it; it's not a big deal."

I would hope you have cool friends like that, too. I'm sure you do.

My issue is how much you blew up such nitty gritty little crap and then decided to leave. Not running? What do call that, then. Either way, I don't really care anymore.

I don't know why you are leaving. Barbos made some comments etc on some of your threads and merged/ moved some. Big deal. That's practically initiaition into being a veteran spammer. Should take it as an honor, man.

Either way I am not begging you to come back. Just to stop reading things with your dual enforcers out, cocked, and ready to go. Gotta settle down. Holster the enforcers. Read what is said. And realize the world is not out to get you. If you really don't like me and whoever else, fine. Block us. You can do that in the "members" button I believe.

If you want to come back. Good deal. If not. Ok, it's your loss.

Later man,
Kharn

SELECT * FROM users WHERE clue > 0
0 Rows Returned.

View next topic
View previous topic