Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Peoii
Ultimate Fanboy

Location: Post Falls, ID, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:44 am

That's right, the guys over at IGN have the lastest tidbits on the Tribes: Vengeance Designer Diarys online, and this time it includes some screenshots that are newer than any I had seen previously. These are stamped reporting the game at 65% done, and also give a date of December 10th, 2003. Infact, to quote a from the Designer Diary:
Getting as far as Milestone #16 on a project is actually a pretty big deal. In my experience, most computer games don't even get past the design stage, and even if they do they often don't make it into full production. Even when you do get a project into full production the hurdles involved in getting it finished are substantial. Tribes: Vengeance is now only five milestones away from gold so I'd have to say it has a very good chance of going full term. Suffice to say I'm pleased with the progress to date. It's scary and very exciting at the same time that we are now so close to Gold.
Hold up, did my gamer eyes read that right? Only 5 milestones away from going gold? And they've already completed 16? Oh joy, oh joy, oh joy! This game is coming along amazingly well, and with each installment of news on it, more and more gamers are salviating over this beauty. Head on over to the Developer Diary and read on for more information!

View next topic
View previous topic