Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Mr. Brownstone
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 11:17 am

Get you some UT nostalgia with the newly released Unreal Tournament frag-movie by down-under Clan ADA (Absolutely Deadly Aussies):

This is a movie put together by ADA (an Australian/New Zealand TDM clan) featuring a whole lot of classic frags from the last few months. Bear in mind this movie isn’t about cheesy editing skills, just some good old raw fragging with a kick ass metal backing track.

-ada.special

Playback requires DivX and the movie can be downloaded from OzFORCES FILES.
MachDelta
Novice Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:47 pm

That was a damned good movie, lots of nice shock combos and headshots. Cool

Unfortunatly, it was a little depressing to watch... because now I remember how great UT was! Why UT2k3? WHY?! *Cries* Crying or Very sad

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 5:50 pm

just watch a good Ut2k3 movie and you will remember why

very cool combos but the headshots were nearly all very crappy... about 2-3 that were something you could say nice over. I mean who camps in Face and Face 2 and puts it in a movie? Once you can see that they planned a combo. Most of the guys playing against them were clearly noobs. Weird, TTM is not on very many servers but still it is on a DM and CTF server they are always playing on? And always the same people they are fragging on that public server? "The footage was recorded during the peroid october 2003-janurary 2004." I dunno either this is one of the greatest movie ever or a "scam" best described as a piece of "rapp"

View next topic
View previous topic