Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:48 am

Well, truly showing some original creativity, there's a mod that's making it way around the net by the way of MiniSpy. After seeing pictures at some other sites, lo, there was an e-mail in our news box from Gary Weber letting us know that his team has updated their site with some screenshots. Looks interesting indeed! Click here
to go there.
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:31 am

damn good mod if you ask me. This is one of those unique ideas that are bad ass and that remind me of ratchet and clank somehow.....

TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 10:34 am

Shazbot, this one looks really interesting. From the site the ideas look well and thoroughly thought out and developed, and graphically it looks quite nice, polished, and very unique. Thumbs up guys! I love when mods just come "out of nowhere" and impress me like this, it's a boon to the comunity and makes me want to work harder no my own projects.

...speaking of which, at this point Im informally still looking for artists and modelers (yeah you know who you are, you artsy folk) to work on a mod I've been trying to get going for a long time now. I've let university get in the way of doing much work on it since the summer, but the lack of the artistic element to go with the code I've written hasn't been much of an encouragement either. You know how it is, there's got to be some visual result to one's work to make you wan to keep going with it, while a lack of interest/help can be the megadoomer to one's drive..aww heck, Im babbling... Anyhow, so if anyone's reading this and is interested, let me know. I'm kinda just testing the water here, and will be more formally announcing and recruiting later when I get a few things done away with, but again, this has been in development for a while and there's lots of stuff ready to be worked on if anyone's brave enough to dive in Smile

View next topic
View previous topic