Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:17 am

Everyones favorite Tribes: Vengance mod, Starsiee 2085, was interviewed lately by TribesRolePlayers. The interview has two parts, The first part was done a while ago (i think) and the second part that was done the other day.
SSU: Let's get right to brass tacks shall we? Any chance we'll actually get to tie human children to the fronts of our warforms this time, or is that level of brutal realism still just a pipe dream?

Blake: What a grisly request. I suppose we'll have power-ups on MP levels where you can run through human children icons and thereby add screaming moppets as ablative armor for your Cybrid vehicles. Wink You sickos.

The answer is nope. HIGHLY unlikely. Besides, enough of the story takes place on the outer fringes of the Solar system that finding and shipping out the kids to put on the outside of your HERCs would be really tough from a logistical standpoint. And what's the use of a bunch of frozen corpses on your vehicle, anyway?

On the other hand, there has been serious talk about allowing you to put the Backstreet Boys on your HERCs as living shields....

Victor: I'm sure someone can mod that in if they really want to. *evil grin*

SSU: The Backstreet boys? And you call us sickos...I'm sure not everyone would mind the backstreet boys being used as shields.... Although NSync would be better Wink

View next topic
View previous topic