Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 8:58 pm

Well after the 5th day of a 6 day stretch I am pretty tired. However, the show must go on! While Barbos works on editing the new interview I will post some different tidbit of info going around the net.UT2004 Bot/Voice Commands - Our good friend Raptor has a nice write up on bot/voice commands in the UT2004 demo.

Official UT2004 Demo Servers - Looks like Epic is definitely going all out to make sure that there are plenty of servers to play '04 on.

How To Play Onslaught Video - I haven't had a chance to check this video out myself. But a bunch of you say it is definitely worth the time to watch it.

Maxed Out Is Alive!Video - I was sent an email from the team letting me know that the Mod is back from the dead and hellbent on having some fun.

Arrgh Mod Reaches Alpha Build 2 - CrashOverwrite sends word that this mod has reached a cool milestone in it's development.

UT Mapper Wins Award/Contest - One of the CBP team member has won not one but two contests recently. Head on over to his site to see where and what he won.Well I can honestly say I am completely caught up now. I want to thank Barbos and The Squirrel King for helping me out.
zenmaster
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2004 9:33 pm

Quote:
Well I can honestly say I am completely caught up now.

You could say that Cool

Zen

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 2:34 pm

AAAHHH!! the link to the howtoplayons.zip doesnt work!!
can someone mirror it who has it?? i wanan see it Razz

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic