Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 11:17 am

I wanted to take the time this Saturday to introduce everyone to a Mod that I want you to keep your eyes on. You got a little taste of it earlier this week with dp's interview. That interview featured two cool upcoming Mods. Today, however, we are going to take a look at some new media from The Soul Keeper Team. Here is what they wrote.
Quote:
"We updated our site with new content, 4 screenshots and a wallpaper on our site, and 8 screenies, 4 render pics, a wallpaper on our Member's Area site. In this email we attached a screenshot with the Artedian Knight, and we also sent you an exclusive UnrealOps SK wallpaper with our demon model."
[align=center:1dc742e62e][/align:1dc742e62e]
The above shot reminds me of the cool Diablo 2 cinematics.

[align=center:1dc742e62e][/align:1dc742e62e]
The second is a smaller version of the exclusive Demon wallpaper they made for us. Definitely some cool and scary stuff. Here are the links to the Hi Res versions.

Download Hi Res Cabin Wallpaper
Download Hi Res UO Exclusive Demon Wallpaper

Hope everyone enjoys these two cool items. I want to thank the SK team for giving our readers some cool things to see. Have a great weekend and see everyone Monday morning!
zenmaster
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:58 pm

WOW that looks awsome! Great theam Twisted Evil

Zen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2004 2:20 pm

Those screens are amazing. I especially like the wallpaper - you can't go wrong with demons and a full moon. Wink
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 7:17 pm

Shocked [gasp]wow[/gasp]

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total

View next topic
View previous topic