Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 9:47 pm

This seems to be working OK when I get the mine layer from a weapons locker but if i'm trying to get that weapon as a pickup I don't get the weapon. Anybody else have that problem or know how to fix it ??

Thanks,

George

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2004 4:59 pm

Guest wrote:
This seems to be working OK when I get the mine layer from a weapons locker but if i'm trying to get that weapon as a pickup I don't get the weapon. Anybody else have that problem or know how to fix it ??

Thanks,

George
i have got that to i cant select the spider layer , and if i make an aerena with spider layers the game does realy wierd all bots stand still and do nothing

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2004 7:00 pm

Quote:

Guest wrote:

Thanks,

George
i have got that to i cant select the spider layer , and if i make an aerena with spider layers the game does realy wierd all bots stand still and do nothing

Me too, if i go into instant action adn type loaded (all weapons) the mine layer dosent show up, its non selectable. Sad [/quote]
Angel_Mapper
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:08 pm

Works fine for me. Make sure you're not running any other mutators that can affect the weapons.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:15 am

Angel_Mapper wrote:
Works fine for me. Make sure you're not running any other mutators that can affect the weapons.

I did have the Sniper Rifle mutator running and by eliminating that it fixed the problem. Thanks for the tip !!!

George
Corsix
UO Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 1:37 pm

I dont see how the Sniper Rifle mutator could affect the mine layer.....
BUT
It was one of the mutators I had on when it wasn't working.....

View next topic
View previous topic