Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » UT Series CBP Forums
Dave

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 4:41 am

I know this has been asked before but I'm not having any luck getting the CBP to install in OS X. The mac version has no Umod installer. I haven't found another way to extract the files from the Umod.
Also, the links on the Downloads page to zipped versions of the files are all dead. Any updates on this, or is it possible to to upload a zipped version to the site?

Thanks,
Dave
Plumb_Drumb
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2004 7:46 am

Hmm, yeah most of the .zip links are down.
However, i noticed the BadCT.de mirror for the .zip is still working.

Give it a shot Smile

http://www.planetunreal.com/cbp/download.htm

remember, this is the UT2003 version of the pack.

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2004 12:53 am

Unzipp the file and move all of the files, EXCEPT the "system" folder into your user library>application support>Unreal Tournament 2004.Then copy the contents of the "System" folder that you downloaded, into the "System' Folder in the UT2K folder, in your library.
Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2004 10:51 pm

Quote:
I know this has been asked before but I'm not having any luck getting the CBP to install in OS X. The mac version has no Umod installer. I haven't found another way to extract the files from the Umod.

Use SantaDuck's Toolpak - which includes not only an installer front-end, but also provisions for handling UMODs, as well as UNinstalling mod's which were installed using this collection of very useful utilities.

See the following for details:

http://www.osxgamefiles.com/php-paginas/index.php?hoofdgroep=Content&groepnaam=Downloads&rubrieknaam=Unreal_Tournament_2004&template_pad=template1

The UI leaves a bit to be desired (it's AppleScript-based), but it certainly gets the job done. Kudos and thanks to SantaDuck!

View next topic
View previous topic