Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
alpha2003
The Underworld God of Spamming

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:15 pm

i remembered a week ago that i never played unreal(i thought i did),,, so i ordered unreal gold. i have to say that its a pretty good game so far and it scares the crap out of me (more scary than unreal 2). Im just waiting for a monster to pop up... im gonna have a heart attack lol

anyways... i have everything maxed out..res...details..lighting... everything (1024x768) and the game runs at a constant frame rate of 60fps. very nice Smile
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:58 pm

AYE!!! Unreal GOLD was how i worked my way into the unreal universe. I still have my copy on my shelf in the original box with all the original documentation.

You wont be dissapointed in the games. IMO Return to NaPali was the better of the two because of the maps in the air on the floating islands.

alpha2003

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:01 pm

return to nali sounds cool Smile
-dp-
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:50 am

I got Totally Unreal but I guess itīs pretty mych the same thing. Unreal, mission pack and Unreal Tournament. I mostly got it to play Uskaarj and some other mods. Couldnīt find my old UT but I still have the old Unreal Smile

-dp-
alpha2003

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:48 pm

nice, i stopped playing unreal, my attention span for some games lasts 2 days, others for months...

an AWESOME game, just simlpy amazing, is FREESPACE 2, its on my list of best games of all time. too bad my ti4200 is glitchy with it,,, i first played it on a geforce 256 , and the graphics were amazing at max res, they look a bit better on my ti

p.s: like 2 years ago, i was wondering why my games lagged with a geforce 256 on 1600x 1200. they actually didnt lag that badly lol Smile
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:49 pm

alpha2003 wrote:
nice, i stopped playing unreal, my attention span for some games lasts 2 days, others for months...

an AWESOME game, just simlpy amazing, is FREESPACE 2, its on my list of best games of all time. too bad my ti4200 is glitchy with it,,, i first played it on a geforce 256 , and the graphics were amazing at max res, they look a bit better on my ti

p.s: like 2 years ago, i was wondering why my games lagged with a geforce 256 on 1600x 1200. they actually didnt lag that badly lol Smile

Yeah and don't forget......when Unreal and UT came out 3dfx still existed and both were optimized to work with glide. That's the only reason I could run UT and Unreal at 800x600 on a PII 400mhz with most everything maxed.

I was one of precious few who actually bought the game right when it first came out. It's hard to understand my appreciation for the game now that newer stuff has come out since then, eclipsing the then over the top graphics. I still consider Unreal to be my all time favorite game. With what I've seen come out recently I doubt anything will ever unseat it. That game nailed everything......EVERYTHING perfectly. The sound, the graphics, the music, the atmosphere........perfect.

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Ghash hardass zhd
Novice Spammer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:11 pm

I agree everything is just so dam nice in unreal it totally blew my mind when it came... ut did just the same thing when it came why hell ut2003 too.... holy shit i cant wait until ut 2004 give me that god dam demo
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:39 pm

*pssst* I think the guys in the west don't like words like "skitur" or "sh*t" like it's in their native language Wink but ooh yeah I'm also excited for UT2k4 Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 8:43 pm

nah i can tolerate that language.... just not overused.
Wink

Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 3:49 pm

and i just got promoted to SPAM KING!
woopdidoo! Twisted Evil

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic