Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:41 am

Now before Mr. Brownstone gets on with his posting I have one more bit of news. The boys at Unreal Base interview Clan [ELF]. For those of you that don't know who they are, they are the most hated clan in the world of gaming. They are the ones behind the dreaded ELF Aimbots. What is funny about cheaters is that when I play them I don't get pissed I just hunt them down the whole game and do nothing (not even cap the flag) but frag them over and over until they get sick of it and leave. Cheating=Lame, No Talent, Pussiness. Period.
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:48 am

Preach it, brother Tycho!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:58 pm

I -LIVE- for hunting cheaters. Score means nothing compared to the satisfaction of fragging them over and over. Isn't this what buddy lists are for?
alpha2003
The Underworld God of Spamming

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 5:34 pm

when i played Americas Army i earned my honor of about 38 day in and day out by playing fairly...When the game was in version 1.7 things started to get shitty, people were sniping through fog, making headshots across the map, not being affected by flashbangs etc... i just gave up playing becase there was no way to kill em...
SnaKeYeZ
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:36 pm

amen! cheaters are retarded...

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:40 pm

I've never actually seen an actual real definite cheater. I heard they were green furry and talk CS-ish, right?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:21 pm

i've only come up against a cheeter once, back before 2k3 was out and we were still just playin UT. and we all basically refused to play on the server till he left. the only problem with that theory was that he left... but he left his computer connected to the game and his player just standing there (he was using a bot to play and he had it set at godlike) we were playing CTF on face, and each time my team came up the ramp to the other base, it seems like every time we put even one sliver of a head over the top ridge, he took us out with perfect sniper shots.

it really pissed us off

alpha2003

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 10:50 pm

yeah but imagine how much fun it is at first lol...
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:42 am

Cheaters.... well, to be blunt, they're smacktards. The only solution is to blow their effin' heads off.

And I don't mean in the game.

alpha2003

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 5:57 pm

IMO your being too critical of them, although they are bastards for runing peoples expriences playing online games,they might be "normal and nice" people in the real world, its just a game u know...
Dragon Rage
UO Staff

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 7:01 pm

alpha2003 wrote:
IMO your being too critical of them, although they are bastards for runing peoples expriences playing online games,they might be "normal and nice" people in the real world, its just a game u know...
I was kidding. I don't condone murder of real people for what they do in a world of pixels.

SirYawnalot
Rabid Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2004 8:02 pm

I bloody well do Razz.
Lalli-Oni
UO Staff

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 1:12 am

I will always remember a video from a LAN where some guy was cheating. there was a scream "WE GOT US A CHEATER!" and about 5-6 security guys came, took his computer and him. they threw him out and the computer on the ground. he was so scared he only took the mainboard Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2004 3:25 am

yeah i saw that one, it was a promotion for a cs lan event. Cool

View next topic
View previous topic