Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 12:32 pm

It is time for another installment of 'As The Unreal World Turns'. Here are the latest news submissions to the site.IGL UT2004 Tourney Expaned - The guys at IGL have expanded the amount of teams that can enter their tourney.

Official UT2004 Box Art - Looks like Epic is putting the finishing touches on the art for the UT2004 Box.

Another UT2004 Fansite Emerges - I received a letter from Games Cargo letting us know they have a cool new UT2004 site now.

Important Onslaught Discussions - Zenmaster let us know the official forums have two important discussions going on about Onslaught. Best Confige and Inactive Nodes. Head over and put your 2 cents worth in!

NVidia Forceware Incompatible With UT2004? - Kharnelius sends word that there is an article at The Tech Reportabout how the new video card drivers aren't working well with UT2004.

New Shattered Oasis Info - Toothless from the SO let us know that they have some cool new media up on their website for you to check out!Whew. That is a lot of news. Wink

Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:48 pm

Hehe, there's 2 "L"s in my name and you need a space between "Report" and "about". Razz

Not that it really matters. Wink

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 4:49 pm

Fixed. Sorry.

In the Immortal words of Socrates who said, "I drank what?"
Kharnellius
Spam King-In-Training

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2004 5:06 pm

Tycho wrote:
Fixed. Sorry.

Lol, wow that was fast. I posted a message and I refresh unrealops and
bang....its already fixed. Razz

Heh, no need to be sorry. Like I said, no biggie. You're far busier than I am I'm sure. Smile

Last edited by Kharnellius on Wed Jul 32, 2008 13:19am; edited 237 times in total

View next topic
View previous topic