Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Tycho
Wanna-Be Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:25 pm

It is time once again for the Unreal Tech News Roundup. Here are the latest news submissions to the site.Tribes: Vengance Interview - The guys at Tribal War have nice interview with the T3 PR guy.

European UT2004 SE Version Info - Looks like Epic is finally giving out more details about the Euro UT2004 SE release. As far as I have heard Mark Rein say there is going to only 60,000 of them made, 40,000 for the US and Canada and 20,000 for Europe. This is what has gotten our Euro bretheren up in arms. If I know anything about PR types like Rein, it is that if you show them they can make more money by making more of this version, they will.

Ultima X Interview - Thanks to Sodge for sending this in. UXO Gaming has a Q&A session with the Jonathan Hanna, on the topic of Ultima X: Oddyssey.

Lineage II Interview - Gamespot has a nice Q&A session with Lineage II Team.

Discover TsN Online - For those of you new to the Unreal scene TsN is an online gaming radio website that broadcasts matches. Stop by and check them out!

Gaming Radio Reviews The UT2004 Demo -A member of the Gaming Radio Team dropped us a line saying that they have a nice review of the demo.

New UT2004 Trick Video - Soulhunter dropped us a line to let us know there is a new 'trick' video out for all of you demo vehicle fans!That should keep you busy reading for a while. Smile
Burnout

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:09 pm

How do you guys like our stunt vid? Did u see me and all my stunts and taunts?
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:01 am

hehe, anyone seen it? id like to try some of those stunts Smile
iv only been able to get 1 manta on there at a time.. 3 is cool Razz

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic