Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops Soap Box
Condiment_King
UO Noob

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:24 pm

Hey all you fellow UTers out there. I just want to take a minute or two of your time and let yo know that the utcommunity website (#utcommunity on ETG) has opened its doors. So I would like to welcome everyone to www.UTCommunity.net , a site dedicated to the clan community of Unreal Tournament and more.

There are many things you can do on the site including:

1. Submit Clans
2. Post Recruitment notices
3. Submit Articles.
4. Submit Results for UT leagues
5. Submit Predictions for UT leagues, predict right and get money for it to purchase stocks!
6. SUBMIT NEWS!
7. STOCKS! Bet on the clans you think will win and get money!

Everyone that signs up has access to do predictions. For those wanting to vote for the top10, you must have ownership of your clan to vote.

I hope I didn't forget anything. If anyone has any questions at all on using the new site, please goto irc.etg.com/#utcommunity and ask one of the admins for some assistance. You may also see if there is information you need on the articles page under the "How to use this site" section.

Please enjoy the site, we are open for business. The site may be a little bare atm but that will change with all you people out there. What we urgently need are scripts, howto's, and of course articles. SUBMIT AWAY!

Also for all the clan leaders, if your clan is not currently submitted please sign it up ASAP. If your clan is already on our list, please contact one of the admins so that they may assign it to your user. Only the person who signed a clan up (or who the admins assign to it) may post Results or Recruitment Notices for that clan or edit the clan's information.

Also, we are looking for new admins to help in various areas. Please contact a Site Director if you're interested in helping out with the site.

Let everyone know about us!

Note:
For those that don't realize it, anyone can submit news or articles or scripts, etc etc to this site. If you see a link in the Admin menu click it, that means you have access to do that! If you submit something and are not an admin it will have to first be verified by an admin but once it is it will appear under your name. Don't be afraid to click on things, that's why they are there! Very Happy
barbos
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 7:34 pm

I liked the childish spamming in #utcommunity on GameSurge... Good way to show professionalism.. Confused
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 10:44 am

Condiment_King wrote:
7. STOCKS! Bet on the clans you think will win and get money!

wee! gambling!
yeah barbos, good thing there is no childish spam on this forum
/me whipes forhead
Wink

<Rachel> Razz
barbos
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:12 am

There's a big difference between your rambling spam, and someone signing up under the name gamesurgesux and spamming the website address over and over until they are banned. Confused
Cheetah
Ultimate Fanboy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 11:46 am

lol, people do that.. what a lamers!
hope they IP ban em!
ever had one on here that did that?

<Rachel> Razz
alpha2003
The Underworld God of Spamming

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:17 pm

u guys dont know the meaning of spam lol, TRUST me. I usually deal with it on a per minute basis.
Homercidal
Crazed Fan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:46 am

One time when some friends and I were stranded on this island. The Rangers handed out food that was left over from previous campers who donated it.

All they had when we got to the front of the line was Spam. We actually had enough of our own food, but wanted to see what they were handing out. We fried it for breakfast and ate it with crackers and Ramen Noodles. Was pretty good!

I like Spam in Potato soup too.

-Homer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:36 am

lol.. i think were talking about other spam here,
ps. alpha, your sigantures gives red X to me.

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic