Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:16 am

I got a mail from someone named Smoerble the other day and I was unable to post it because I was out of state (skiing in Michican). Well now that I'm back, I can post about it. This was the e-mail:
SAS-Radio show: Interview with Kork (SAS coder) As SAS (a tactic mod for UT2k3) might be released this year, we are doing a long interview (one hour or more) with Kork, one of the SAS programmers. The interview takes place on wednesday, December 17, at 20:00.More info can be found here: http://www.levelrating.com/main/thread418LR.asp 
The radio show will be held in german but directly after the show it will be translated into english to keep the community up to date. If anyone wants to ask something special or crazy, he can send his question to: smoerble@smoerble.deI'm definately going to check this out when it gets translated. Unfortunately I do not know if the time that was mentioned is GMT or not. I'm assuming it is, but I'm going to check it out.
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:41 am

man Raven, gotta run spell check d00d, I may be Canadian, but Im pretty sure its spelled Michigan not Michican Razz Anyhow, I changed it for ya....unless you really were in some place called Michican, then I'd just look stupid...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 11:50 am

lol Razz

<Rachel> Razz

View next topic
View previous topic