Unreal Ops Forum Index

Home FAQ Memberlist

View next topic
View previous topic
 Unreal Ops Forum Index » Unreal Ops News Comments
Raven
UO Staff

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:01 am

Well I just woke up this morning and found out that my pipes froze and my furnace wont turn on. Not to mention that it's 2 deg F, outside, and around 40 inside. Needless to say I have about 3 layers of warm clothing on at the moment, and I am sipping a warm cup of coffee. Enough of my temperature problems, ON TO THE NEWS!
Dgizusse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:02 pm

It's about -42°C in Québec City right now!!! There's no way I'm getting out of the house today lol
TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 1:04 pm

Well now would be the time to overclock your computer, the below freezing temperatures are a benefit to gamers!

The preceeding message is from a Canadian who thinks you're all wimps cuz you cant take a little cold weather and some snow Razz Wink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:13 pm

hey, i'm a skier, and i probably have skied in more wintery conditions than you have ever seen.... ever been in the andies mtns skiing?
their a pain, warm days are when it's above 0 deg F
Very Happy
I just keep piling on the layers, it's all good that way!

TheSquirrelKing
Spamming Fanboy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:01 pm

You'd likely be right about that, I've gone skiing once. But I can guarantee you I've seen more cold weather period...have you ever built an igloo? Some of your countrymen still think I and my country live in them, hehe. Well I'm going oot and aboot to play some hockey there eh!

Location: A small island in the middle of the Atlantic ocean...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 9:52 pm

Raven wrote:
hey, i'm a skier, and i probably have skied in more wintery conditions than you have ever seen.... ever been in the andies mtns skiing?
their a pain, warm days are when it's above 0 deg F
Very Happy
I just keep piling on the layers, it's all good that way!

god I just can't do skiing... it's just... unnatural Razz and how I love that Italians with their hot tempature has billions of better skiiers then here ^^

View next topic
View previous topic